- Luggage weighing more than the limit allowed on an aircraft and liable to an extra charge.More example sentences
- Right, I'm off to weigh the merits of excess baggage and storage at left luggage in Heathrow while I gad about Italy versus shipping a heap of stuff to myself by air freight.
- Malaysian Airlines had allowed Teresa 30 kg excess baggage after she told them several days before her return flight that Jeff had died and she had to return with his cases as well as her own.
- That rare win over England means that the Scots will fly to Dublin with such optimism that they are in danger of being charged excess baggage.
More definitions of excess baggageDefinition of excess baggage in:
- The US English dictionary