- A governmental restriction on the movement of currency between countries.More example sentences
- Access by the general public to the exchange control department of the Bank of Namibia is only available through an authorised dealer.
- Regarding exchange control, some promises and two interesting concrete announcements were made.
- As Mauritius is not subject to the exchange control regulations that apply to South African banks, it would be possible to finance up to 100 per cent of the cost of the property, subject to credit requirements.
More definitions of exchange controlDefinition of exchange control in:
- The US English dictionary