- An unstable excited molecule which is formed by the combination of two smaller molecules and rapidly dissociates with emission of radiation, utilized in some kinds of laser.More example sentences
- A gas mixture of a gas discharge laser such as an excimer or molecular fluorine laser is stabilized.
- Using various concentrations of dyes and different processing conditions, they could produce almost any combination of monomer and excimer emission.
- The standoff distance between the hydrophone and polystyrene plate was 0.5 mm for the excimer and ruby lasers.
More definitions of excimerDefinition of excimer in:
- The US English dictionary