(North American exclamation point)
- A punctuation mark (!) indicating an exclamation.More example sentences
- A kiss can be a comma, a question mark, or an exclamation point.
- Brian's life and death provided punctuation to the teaching that we are saved by grace and not works, and that punctuation was an exclamation point!
- The safety alert symbol, the triangle with the exclamation mark, indicates that a human injury hazard exists.
More definitions of exclamation markDefinition of exclamation mark in:
- The US English dictionary