- 1To the exclusion of others; only: paints produced exclusively for independent retailers [as submodifier]: exclusively female concernsMore example sentences
- Dropstitch was the first ever feature length film to exclusively feature female snowboarders.
- This might suggest that church meetings then were less exclusively female than they are in Britain today!
- This is not to say that they are exclusively concerned with description.
- 1.1As the only source: I can exclusively reveal that Gail shares a birthday with Rod StewartMore example sentences
- High quality office paper is therefore sourced exclusively from virgin pulp.
- Bosses this week exclusively revealed to the Wiltshire Times that comedian Ed Hall will present the show.
- Last year, plans for the revamp were revealed exclusively in the Lancashire Evening Telegraph.
More definitions of exclusivelyDefinition of exclusively in:
- The US English dictionary