- Relating to or concerned with excretion: the excretory organsMore example sentences
- The placenta forms from both embryonic and maternal tissues, and hosts an astonishing array of hormonal, nutritional, respiratory, excretory, and immunological functions.
- SARS virus were detected in urinary, excretory and digestive organs of four patients, who were among the early victims of the disease last spring.
- In freshwater forms, these include the nuchal gland, or neck organ, with ion transporting cells for salt uptake, and excretory organs for water excretion.
More definitions of excretoryDefinition of excretory in:
- The US English dictionary