- A cosmetic product designed to remove dead cells from the surface of the skin: cosmetic companies urge you to buy clarifying lotions, toners, or exfoliants [as modifier]: a mild exfoliant effectMore example sentences
- A high quality product can also act as an exfoliant by removing all dead skin cells, making your skin smooth as a result.
- Physical scrubs contain crushed particles of ingredients like cornmeal and nuts while chemical products use mild exfoliants like glucosamine and glycolic acid to get rid of dead skin cells.
- You can also find various brands of lip exfoliants that will gently rub away dead skin cells, leaving your lips feeling renewed and refreshed.
More definitions of exfoliantDefinition of exfoliant in:
- The US English dictionary