Definition of exhausting in English:
Making one feel very tired; very tiring: a long and exhausting journey
More example sentences
- However, the rigors of the flight from Los Angeles to Bogota had proved too exhausting.
- For a dancer, holding difficult dance poses all day long can be exhausting.
- The whole buying/moving process has been much more mentally exhausting for her.
- Example sentences
- I liked you in glasses best, because you were exhaustingly pretty, the dazzling beauty of your face being too much to bear head on.
- It is the first vote ordinary people will have in America's exhaustingly long, complex and costly race to elect the first president of this millennium.
- I'm leaving because I find that place so exhaustingly boring.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan