Making one feel very tired; very tiring: a long and exhausting journey
More example sentences
- However, the rigors of the flight from Los Angeles to Bogota had proved too exhausting.
- For a dancer, holding difficult dance poses all day long can be exhausting.
- The whole buying/moving process has been much more mentally exhausting for her.
- More example sentences
- I liked you in glasses best, because you were exhaustingly pretty, the dazzling beauty of your face being too much to bear head on.
- It is the first vote ordinary people will have in America's exhaustingly long, complex and costly race to elect the first president of this millennium.
- I'm leaving because I find that place so exhaustingly boring.