Definition of exhilarating in English:
Making one feel very happy, animated, or elated; thrilling: an exhilarating two-hour rafting experience
More example sentences
- Experiencing the pace of change in China was exhilarating.
- The sight of a 25 lb salmon racing past less than a metre away is exhilarating.
- For most Africans, independence has meant more a desperate struggle for survival than an exhilarating path to development.
- Example sentences
- His eye records with photographic accuracy, then these perceptions are recovered from memory and reconstituted as fictional experience with the same exhilaratingly scrupulous fidelity.
- The short answer ought to be ‘no,’ although where Maddin is concerned, there are often exhilaratingly weird surprises lurking around every corner.
- This gives Brandenburg a richness of texture absent from his previous novels, and exhilaratingly testifies to the thriller genre's ability to transcend its primary role as entertainment.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan