- Operating or taking place outside the atmosphere: an exoatmospheric re-entry vehicleMore example sentences
- They consist of an exoatmospheric kill vehicle integrated with a booster that launches it into space.
- As a ground-based, high-altitude weapon system, it will use exoatmospheric and endoatmospheric hit-to-kill interceptors to destroy missiles.
- Its emphasis is on the exoatmospheric ascent phase for intercept.
More definitions of exoatmosphericDefinition of exoatmospheric in:
- The US English dictionary