- An enzyme which acts outside the cell that produces it.More example sentences
- The number of proteases, peptidases, and other exoenzymes produced by S. miilans clearly suggests that it derives resources from host tissues.
- In the Gram, positive bacteria lactamases are secreted to the outside membrane environment as exoenzymes.
- It is pertinent to ask how the expression of these exoenzymes only at high cell density in wild-type cells may contribute to the success of Erwinia species as plant pathogens.
More definitions of exoenzymeDefinition of exoenzyme in:
- The US English dictionary