- Formed or occurring on the surface of the earth. Often contrasted with endogenic.More example sentences
- I propose the term exogenic fulgurites (formed at or above the earth's surface) to distinguish this class from subterranean varieties.
- The distinction between the cycling processes at, or near, the Earth's surface and those in the Earth's deeper interior found its way into the scientific terminology, which distinguishes between exogenic and endogenic cycles.
- No devitrification textures are noted in either the exogenic or terrestrial varieties.
More definitions of exogenicDefinition of exogenic in:
- The US English dictionary