- In turn, this should improve the success rate for new styles and expedite the product development process.
- From extracting gold powder from riverbeds by using mercury to the open-pit mining, man has come long way in refining and expediting the process of extraction.
- Apart from expediting the corporatisation process in the film industry, it needs to nurture a habit of ploughing back earnings, he said.
expediter (also expeditor) noun
- Example sentences
- An expediter for the project's mob-tied developer was already under indictment for forging the demolition permit that had illegally cleared the site.
- He is also the president's chief expediter in charge of completing key infrastructure and agricultural development projects.
- Units began sending expeditors to assist in sorting through the ever-increasing volume of receipts.
Late 15th century (in the sense 'perform quickly'): from Latin expedire 'extricate (originally by freeing the feet), put in order', from ex- 'out' + pes, ped- 'foot'.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.