- The branch of psychology concerned with the scientific investigation of the responses of individuals to stimuli in controlled situations.More example sentences
- She uses all aspects of her training - social psychology, experimental psychology, statistics and the listening skills of counseling - to help lawyers win cases or opt out of losing ones.
- Wundt's experimental psychology has influenced the psychology seen today and has helped to cement psychology's place within the other sciences.
- Those in applied experimental psychology can design the behavioral requirements to make each plane responsive only to legitimate pilots.
More definitions of experimental psychologyDefinition of experimental psychology in:
- The US English dictionary