- 1A person or thing that extends something.More example sentences
- Extender technology is built into home entertainment devices such as TVs, DVD players, and cool, quiet components that allow you to keep your PC where it makes sense.
- The idea is that you take your remote control with you, aim at the IR remote control extender which is in the same room, and this will relay the IR signal and control the remote appliance for you.
- 1.1A substance added to a product such as paint or glue, to dilute its colour or increase its bulk.More example sentences
- I am doing a study on the use of calcium carbonate as an extender in paint production.
- Finely divided almond shell flour is used as an extender in plywood- and laminating-adhesives, alone or in combination with other, different, vegetable shell flours.
More definitions of extenderDefinition of extender in:
- The US English dictionary