- A tube fitted to a camera between the body and lens to shorten the distance of closest focus of an object so that close-up pictures can be taken.More example sentences
- I have been there when the Puffins are so close that you couldn't even focus on them with a 300 mm F2.8, without using an extension tube.
- If you are using a camera like these, an extension tube or a close-up lens is the ideal tool.
- I would also get some extension tubes, you can use these on both of the zoom lenses.
More definitions of extension tubeDefinition of extension tube in:
- The US English dictionary