(Especially of sexual relations) occurring outside marriage: an extramarital affair
More example sentences
- Several of the union workers who had cheered him said the governor's sexual orientation and extramarital affair were of no concern to them.
- One kind of extramarital affair revolves around sexual addiction.
- The marriage has to be consummated before an extramarital affair becomes adultery.
- Example sentences
- If a spouse seeks sexual satisfaction extramaritally, what ought that spouse to do?
- The proportion of children born extramaritally varies widely between countries. In Europe.
- The proportion of children born extramaritally varies widely between countries.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: extra|mari¦tal
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.