- Outside or beyond the physical world.More example sentences
- As participants in communication we adopt as it were an extramundane position with respect to the innerworldly items (including our own experiences) about which we can come to an understanding.
- For the dominant Unity of the universe not only rules the world, but also constructs or makes it; and it is higher than the world and, if I may so put it, extramundane; it is thus the ultimate reason of things.
- If heaven and earth, that is, the universe, were created, they must have had a creator; and that creator must be extramundane.
More definitions of extramundaneDefinition of extramundane in:
- The US English dictionary