- A cosmetic pencil for defining or accentuating the eyes.More example sentences
- Make sure you have the basic tools: tweezers, cuticle scissors, clear mascara, a white eye pencil and an eyebrow pencil or powder.
- Truthfully, Mona only owned a tube of black mascara, a black eye pencil and black nail polish.
- Some look as if they have been expressly made to carry small change or, perhaps, lip gloss and an eye pencil or two.
More definitions of eye pencilDefinition of eye pencil in:
- The US English dictionary