- A small white-flowered plant of dry fields and heaths, traditionally used as a remedy for eye problems.
More example sentences
- Genus Euphrasia, family Scrophulariaceae: several species
- If you suffer from hay fever, the herb eyebright is a ‘phenomenal ‘solution, Winston says.’
- The herb eyebright is a good solution; its astringent and anti-inflammatory properties will soothe your tired eyes.
- For runny eyes and to dry the sinuses, eyebright (euphrasia officinalis) is used.
More definitions of eyebrightDefinition of eyebright in:
- The US English dictionary