- 1A single lens for correcting or assisting defective eyesight, especially a monocle.More example sentences
- If my wife can have one contact, why can't we have one eyeglass?
- We manufacture bespoke custom handmade eyeglass frames, spectacle frames and sunglasses in house at our own eye glasses frame making factory.
- 1.1 (eyeglasses) North American another term for glasses.More example sentences
- You can easily correct the condition with eyeglasses or contact lenses.
- You can easily correct this condition with eyeglasses or contact lenses.
- In some cases, the problem can be corrected by wearing eyeglasses or contact lenses.
- 1.2 another term for eyepiece.More example sentences
- Means are provided for preventing rotation of the eyeglass lenses when the microscope's binocular tubes are adjusted for the user's interpupillary distance.
- A surgeon may utilize a microscope eyeglass assembly in order for him to achieve a desired magnification of the operating area.
More definitions of eyeglassDefinition of eyeglass in:
- The US English dictionary