- The lens or group of lenses that is closest to the eye in a microscope, telescope, or other optical instrument. Also called ocular.More example sentences
- Now the endoscope consists of a series of rod lens and objective lens, eyepiece lens and optical fibres for illumination.
- The horizontal length and vertical length of root elongation were measured under an optical microscope with a micrometer eyepiece.
- I should know, for they do resemble out-of-focus star images at high magnification in a telescope eyepiece.
More definitions of eyepieceDefinition of eyepiece in:
- The US English dictionary