- Fabulous; wonderful: I admired the fab photographyMore example sentences
- Head to the snowy slopes this winter and get into the groove with some skiing as this week's fab gear swishes and slides through the winter wonderland of the ski suit.
- We'll be taking calls on everything from fixing fab fêtes to sprucing up spotty sex lives showbiz style, plus predicting all the winners & losers for Oscar night.
- And they've got some fab postcards you can send to all your friends.
the Fab Four
- The Beatles: behind-the-scenes pictures of the Fab Four on tourMore example sentences
- First song up is my favorite from the Fab Four.
- We're live along Abbey Road with the new LP from the Fab Four.
- I have enjoyed almost every movie about the Fab Four.
- More example sentences
- There was this great programme the other night, where they look at fabbo architecture around the world.
- My buddy made me laugh out loud with this installment of his fabbo newspaper strip.
- Gosh, I think I might be breaking some news here, or at least spreading some fabbo scuttlebutt.
- 1A microchip manufacturing plant: the process will reduce the environmental damage caused by chip fabsMore example sentences
- Barrett's meeting with Hu had led to widespread speculation that the world's biggest chip maker was preparing to soften its stance and join the growing line of overseas chip makers setting up fabs in China.
- Foundry chipmakers build and operate immense semiconductor fabs to make chips designed by customers.
- Prototype immersion tools are beginning to arrive in advanced manufacturing fabs.
- 1.1A process in a microchip manufacturing plant: it can only be made using five-layer fabsMore example sentences
- It starts wafers by technology process, by fab, and by the strategic inventory targets we've chosen.
- Although the first of these chips was based on the 0.13 micron fab process, there was not much to differentiate between the two.
- This chip ran cooler, also in part from its .13 micron fab process, and was selling much cheaper than before.
verb (fabs, fabbing, fabbed)[with object] Back to top
- Produce (a microchip).More example sentences
- The company is fabbing silicon supporting MIMO today and will bring it to products in the near future, he added.
- By contrast, the second-generation G4-class Power PC 7450 is fabbed at 0.18 micron, is 106 mm² and uses a 483-pin package.
- It will be fabbed using silicon-on-insulator materials, but that's no great surprise given IBM's well-established support for the technique.