1A protective mask covering the nose and mouth or nose and eyes.
- If you cannot take these precautions, you should consider wearing a protective face mask that covers the nose and mouth.
- ‘I just don't see why I shouldn't try to block an attack if I see an opening,’ complained Nicholas, backing away from the robot and opening his protective face mask.
- He said he was keeping away from public places where the deadly SARS virus (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) could spread but had not taken to wearing a face mask to protect himself.
2 another term for face pack.
- Supposedly if you mix these two items together and use it as a face mask for 10 minutes, you'll have moisturized skin.
- Lynni told me the other day that I should really be making my own moisturising face masks.
- The five-minute extraction wasn't exactly painful, but it wasn't as pleasant as the rest of the 90-minute facial, which included a Shiatsu pressure point massage, a soothing face mask and a radiance mask.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: face mask
Definition of face mask in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.