Definition of face mask in English:
1A protective mask covering the nose and mouth or nose and eyes.
- If you cannot take these precautions, you should consider wearing a protective face mask that covers the nose and mouth.
- ‘I just don't see why I shouldn't try to block an attack if I see an opening,’ complained Nicholas, backing away from the robot and opening his protective face mask.
- He said he was keeping away from public places where the deadly SARS virus (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) could spread but had not taken to wearing a face mask to protect himself.
2 another term for face pack.
- Supposedly if you mix these two items together and use it as a face mask for 10 minutes, you'll have moisturized skin.
- Lynni told me the other day that I should really be making my own moisturising face masks.
- The five-minute extraction wasn't exactly painful, but it wasn't as pleasant as the rest of the 90-minute facial, which included a Shiatsu pressure point massage, a soothing face mask and a radiance mask.
Definition of face mask in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia