- Be confronted with the unpleasant consequences of one’s actions: we would later have to face the music over our bold movesMore example sentences
- But unless you are in the top 50 then you have to face the music, and the music is that you're not in the tournament.
- This is my fear - being confronted with my irresponsibility, facing the music of my selfishness, learning that I've been caught doing my most embarrassing action.
- The main perpetrator has not been found and Shane is here facing the music.
More definitions of face the musicDefinition of face the music in:
- The US English dictionary