- 1A small towelling cloth for washing one’s face.More example sentences
- ‘Here, wash your face,’ he was told as he was handed a facecloth, soap and towel.
- After using you simply throw the facecloth into an attendant basket.
- The soap looked rough and small, obviously on its last legs and the facecloth, faded grey from too many washes, had seen better days.
- 1.1 [mass noun] British Smooth-surfaced woollen cloth.More example sentences
- This slim fitting double-breasted coat, which has a silk velvet collar, is made of high quality British wool facecloth.
More definitions of faceclothDefinition of facecloth in:
- The US English dictionary