- 1A cosmetic surgical operation to remove unwanted wrinkles by tightening the skin of the face.More example sentences
- No longer is plastic surgery limited to facelifts and tummy tucks.
- A facelift can reduce saggy skin and wrinkles to produce a more alert and youthful appearance.
- The investigation comes after widespread concerns about more radical cosmetic surgery, such as facelifts and liposuction, which has resulted in a tightening of the law.
- 1.1A procedure carried out to improve the appearance of something: the station has undergone a multimillion pound faceliftMore example sentences
- Bradford Council is to make The Grove a one-way street to motorists starting on Monday as it carries out a facelift on the popular shopping area.
- The UK's first prison ship for 200 years could be closed unless an expensive facelift is carried out.
- Clacton's maternity unit was due to reopen today after a major facelift to improve conditions for mothers and staff.