noun[often as exclamation]
- A gesture in which the palm of one’s hand is brought to one’s face as an expression of dismay, exasperation, embarrassment, etc.: I’m pretty sure said friend now thinks Anne and I are dating—facepalm! you have to see this one to believe it—it definitely merits the double facepalmMore example sentences
- Facepalm so hard.
- facepalm Cardigans are VERY IMPORTANT to me, okay?
verb[no object] Back to top
- Bring the palm of one’s hand to one’s face as an expression of dismay, exasperation, embarrassment, etc.: did anyone else facepalm during this scene?More example sentences
- I double facepalmed.
- However, a lot of cops, when they see something like this, facepalm and say "Those cops give people like me an EXTREMELY bad name!"
More definitions of facepalmDefinition of facepalm in:
- The US English dictionary