adjective (faddier, faddiest)British
- Having many arbitrary and often unusual likes and dislikes about food: a faddy eaterMore example sentences
- Either they can afford to chase the faddy food fashions and pay a fortune or they just have a bland unhealthy diet, because they don't know any better.
- ‘I've got my little girl eating fruit now and she's such a faddy eater,’ she said.
- Loyd claims not to be a faddy eater - he thinks the Atkins diet is a load of rubbish - but for lunch he orders celeriac roulade without the Bayonne ham, and a tiny plate of dressed crab.
- More example sentences
- In order to break the ‘I must only do random, yet factually correct and interesting posts’ perception, I'm going to launch into trashy internet faddiness.
- In clinical practice, some children with food refusal and pickiness (United States) or faddiness (United Kingdom) do gain weight poorly, and some children with slow weight gain from early infancy go on to manifest severe eating problems.
More definitions of faddyDefinition of faddy in:
- The English Synonyms