- Used to refer to a hypothetical substance with magical properties that brings great success, good luck, or happiness: their whole life has been sprinkled with fairy dustMore example sentences
- At the end of each track he extended a hand to sprinkle invisible fairy dust over the crowd.
- The fairies created fairy dust to foment, or stir up trouble.
- Fairy dust doesn't hurt either; teams are able to spend money without formal approval in the early stages.
More definitions of fairy dustDefinition of fairy dust in:
- The US English dictionary