- 1An artificial suntan: she had short blonde hair and a fake tanMore example sentences
- They had fake tans and wore big earrings, and they always had pop songs blasting from the radio in the kitchen.
- Her fake tan and platinum bleach job aren't helping matters, either.
- "Take a freshwater shower immediately after going into the swimming pool or sea, as chlorine and salt water can cause fake tans to go patchy."
- 1.1 [mass noun] A lotion containing chemicals that react with the skin to produce an artificial suntan: it’s time to dust off the ball gowns and slap on some fake tanMore example sentences
- After a while it became clear that he used fake tan, worried endlessly about his weight and spent half an hour every morning preening himself in front of the mirror.
- It is best not to apply a fake tan until 4 hours after showering.
- He says it took an hour and a half to trim his neat beard and to apply his generous coating of fake tan.
- More example sentences
- Stop comparing yourself to Botoxed, fake-tanned, airbrushed celebrities.
- Something close to 15,000 fake-tanned, semi-clothed, dance fans descend on Bondi Beach every year.
- Nice to see sophistication in a celebrity rather than the under-dressed, fake-tanned, too thin variety.
More definitions of fake tanDefinition of fake tan in:
- The US English dictionary