Definition of fake tan in English:
1.1 [mass noun] A lotion containing chemicals that react with the skin to produce an artificial suntan: it’s time to dust off the ball gowns and slap on some fake tan
More example sentences
- At the Valley of Waves water theme park, fake surf broke towards the fake beach where fake blondes lay smothered in fake tan.
- She admits to using fake tan.
- Allow at least 10 minutes for the moisturiser to sink in, then apply the fake tan.
- fake-tanned adjective
- Example sentences
- Most of them also had posters of women in little or no clothing on their bedroom walls - all the same sort of highly airbrushed, fake-tanned, pouting women.
- Something close to 15,000 fake-tanned, semi-clothed, dance fans descend on Bondi Beach every year.
- Nice to see sophistication in a celebrity rather than the under-dressed, fake-tanned, too thin variety.
Definition of fake tan in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.