- (In Christian, Jewish, and Muslim tradition) an angel who rebelled against God and was cast out of heaven: the fallen angel Lucifer • figurative a book about anti-heroes, fallen angels, and faded starsMore example sentences
- God expected human beings to live in obedience to God's commands, give God due honor, and fill up those places in God's kingdom that had been left vacant by the fallen angels.
- The other assumption is that there exist humanly free creatures other than men, which we may call fallen angels, who have chosen to do evil, and have brought about the passive evils not brought about by men.
- While Jesus has already defeated Satan and his fallen angels, they are still free to tempt and test us until Jesus comes again in glory.
More definitions of fallen angelDefinition of fallen angel in:
- The US English dictionary