- Values supposedly learned within a traditional family unit, typically those of high moral standards and discipline.More example sentences
- Society has lost family values, morals, values, Christianity, order and structure.
- That party campaigned vigorously on such moral issues as traditional family values.
- He was a close personal friend whom I have always looked up to for his strong moral and family values.
More definitions of family valuesDefinition of family values in:
- The US English dictionary