(British also fancy piece)
noun• informal , often • derogatory
- A man’s lover: it’s common knowledge about John and his fancy womenMore example sentences
- Don't mean to be disrespectful, sir, but gossip is she was some gent's fancy piece.
- By WWII the expression frou-frou drink appeared, used to describe a fancy woman's drink (especially when held in the hand of a male friend).
- It's not likely my husband will be joining me tonight; he's out with his fancy woman.
More definitions of fancy womanDefinition of fancy woman in:
- The US English dictionary