noun (plural fannies)
- 2North American • informal A person’s buttocks.More example sentences
- Marketing has to be ‘job one ‘he says, and the bottom line is ‘putting fannies in seats‘.
- This is Elvis Presley, wiggling his fanny for posterity.
- I gave him another shot of cough syrup and a pat on the fanny and sent him back out onto the Play-Doh-covered field.
verb (fannies, fannying, fannied)[no object] (fanny about (or around)) British • informal Back to top
late 19th century: of unknown origin.
More definitions of fannyDefinition of fanny in:
- The US English dictionary