- A person who indulges in daydreaming or fantasizing: some fantasizers superimpose their daydreams on to their daily tasksMore example sentences
- Not surprisingly, fantasizers become deeply absorbed in stories, movies and drama, often becoming oblivious to real-world stimuli.
- Not only did fantasizers go into a trance instantly, but they could come out of it instantly.
- Tom is a quick-witted, but self-absorbed fantasiser who, due to the suffocating mall atmosphere, is beginning to hallucinate.
More definitions of fantasizerDefinition of fantasizer in:
- The US English dictionary