- A competition in which participants select imaginary teams from among the players in a league and score points according to the actual performance of their players.More example sentences
- Vanderjagt not only is kicking better but also scoring more than anyone else, according to PFW's fantasy football's scoring system.
- Participating in free mock drafts with other fantasy followers is just one appealing feature of our new fantasy football community: Fantasy Football Central.
- Whether it's for fantasy football teams, scouting or just out of curiosity, here are a few players who I reckon will catch the eye over the next 9 months.
More definitions of fantasy footballDefinition of fantasy football in:
- The US English dictionary