- Small pieces of pasta shaped like bows or butterflies' wings.More example sentences
- I'm also looking at shrimp scampi over angel hair pasta and farfalle with turkey sausage & peas.
- The four-page menu shouted mixed messages from the front window: farfalle de marinara, churrasco Argentina, mussels white and paella Valenciana.
- Nutty sweetbreads, bitter greens, gently brash shallots, and velvety chanterelles suffuse farfalle in well-oiled repertory.
Italian, plural of farfalla 'butterfly'.
More definitions of farfalleDefinition of farfalle in:
- The US English dictionary