- 1Flour or meal made of cereal grains, nuts, or starchy roots.More example sentences
- In another bowl, combine the bread, sour cream, flour, and farina.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the potatoes together with the butter, flour, farina, egg yolk, salt, and nutmeg to form a dough.
- Cassava is grown for its starchy tubers, which are most often used to prepare farina or flour, and it is the primary source of carbohydrates in sub-Saharan Africa.
late Middle English: from Latin, from far 'corn'.
More definitions of farinaDefinition of farina in:
- The US English dictionary