- A minor-league baseball team that provides players as needed to an affiliated major-league team.More example sentences
- If the XFL was still around, it would be the equivalent of their minor league farm team, also known as ‘being on parole’ I guess.
- How is he different than the other players on his farm team?
- This lanky southpaw joined the Yankees in 1930, but was subsequently deemed too thin after a 2-5 season and was sent down to the farm team.
More definitions of farm teamDefinition of farm team in:
- The US English dictionary