- A type of pneumonitis caused by an allergic reaction to spores in mouldy hay.More example sentences
- Several studies have found that emphysema occurs more commonly than fibrosis in chronic farmer's lung, even in nonsmokers.
- Finnish farmers with farmer's lung and chronic bronchitis reported decreasing or eliminating their farm activities more often than other farmers.
- Excessive or chronic exposure to airborne molds has been associated with illnesses, such as farmer's lung in agricultural workers.
More definitions of farmer's lungDefinition of farmer's lung in:
- The US English dictionary