- 1A yard surrounded by farm buildings.More example sentences
- The judges were very impressed by the well-kept farm entrance and the high quality of buildings around the farmyard.
- It can take up to a year to reopen paths across farmyards of formerly infected farms.
- Permitted visitors should be asked to park cars/vehicles in the residential area of the farm away from the farmyard itself.
- 1.1 [as modifier] Denoting coarse speech or behaviour: he insulted them in farmyard languageMore example sentences
- Yet, predictably, there is no consensus across the political spectrum, just the usual bickering and farmyard squabbling.
More definitions of farmyardDefinition of farmyard in:
- The US English dictionary