noun[mass noun] Medicine
- Inflammation of the fascia of a muscle or organ.More example sentences
- Involvement of the sites of insertion of ligaments and tendons is manifested clinically as Achilles tendinitis, plantar fasciitis, and costochondritis.
- Therefore, plantar fasciitis is the inflammation of an area inside the bottom of the foot.
- The inflammation is called plantar fasciitis and can be quite painful.
More definitions of fasciitisDefinition of fasciitis in:
- The US English dictionary