Extremely interesting: a fascinating book
More example sentences
- It's a fascinating book following the fortunes of the horse and its owners.
- So today it's time for some fascinating facts about prime numbers.
- Another pastime that has kept me away from the keyboard is a fascinating book I've been reading.
engrossing, captivating, absorbing, interesting, enchanting, beguiling, bewitching, enthralling, enrapturing, entrancing, spellbinding, transfixing, riveting, mesmerizing, hypnotizing, engaging, compelling, compulsive, gripping, thrilling;
alluring, tempting, enticing, irresistible, tantalizing, seductive;
charming, attractive, intriguing, delightful, diverting, entertaining, amusing
- Example sentences
- It was fascinatingly gruesome, and I couldn't help but photograph the various stages of recovery.
- There is a way that music can be fascinatingly slow.
- It receives a fascinatingly broad range of submissions, from the excellent to the unbelievably bad, with no connection beyond the Internet connection.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: fas¦cin|at¦ing
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.