Extremely interesting: a fascinating book
More example sentences
- It's a fascinating book following the fortunes of the horse and its owners.
- So today it's time for some fascinating facts about prime numbers.
- Another pastime that has kept me away from the keyboard is a fascinating book I've been reading.
engrossing, captivating, absorbing, interesting, enchanting, beguiling, bewitching, enthralling, enrapturing, entrancing, spellbinding, transfixing, riveting, mesmerizing, hypnotizing, engaging, compelling, compulsive, gripping, thrilling;
alluring, tempting, enticing, irresistible, tantalizing, seductive;
charming, attractive, intriguing, delightful, diverting, entertaining, amusing
- Example sentences
- It was fascinatingly gruesome, and I couldn't help but photograph the various stages of recovery.
- There is a way that music can be fascinatingly slow.
- It receives a fascinatingly broad range of submissions, from the excellent to the unbelievably bad, with no connection beyond the Internet connection.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.