Definition of fashionista in English:
1A designer of haute couture.
- Color experts, interior designers and fashionistas all agree: right now, red is red hot in everything from home decor to evening wear to iMacs.
- They were among hairdressing's first superstar stylists, fashionistas before the term was even invented.
- And they recently signed the hot fashionista to design new lines of sport clothing.
2A devoted follower of fashion.
- The fashion trend setter boldly goes where other fashionistas have yet to follow.
- Some young fashionistas shrug off such concerns, however.
- The latter show was held outside, opposite the Natural History Museum much to the delight of fashionistas and hundreds of children queueing up to see the dinosaurs.
Definition of fashionista in:
- US English dictionary