- A device that closes or secures something: a fly-front fasteningMore example sentences
- The children are attached to the camels’ back with Velcro fastenings but so rough is the ride that many of them fall off.
- You may find yourself going out and buying shoes that have Velcro fastenings instead of laces as the child cannot grasp how to tie their own laces.
- Today's reusable nappies are shaped with Velcro fastenings, washable outer and inner liners and an inside liner which can be flushed away.
More definitions of fasteningDefinition of fastening in:
- The US English dictionary