noun• informal , chiefly North American
- A health farm for people who are overweight: times have changed at fat farms—the accent’s more on pampering than starvingMore example sentences
- He was sent by his bosses to a fat farm to get back into shape for the service.
- ‘Shipped her to a fat farm this morning,’ he replied, without looking up from the novel he was reading.
- I showed the ad to my dad and he laughed at me and said, ‘That's a fat farm, you just need to quit eating so much candy!’
More definitions of fat farmDefinition of fat farm in:
- The US English dictionary