noun (plural fatsos)• informal , • derogatory
- A fat person.More example sentences
- A genuine fatso - looking for the easy way out - would not have the strength or willpower to actually do those exercises!
- The more demure ladies in the group recoiled in horror, but my fatso friends and I peered at this formidable dish in silent wonder.
- Here was this strange little fatso living in my sister's kitchen, a sympathetic listener turning again and again to ask, ‘So, really, how are you?’
More definitions of fatsoDefinition of fatso in:
- The US English dictionary