Prejudice or discrimination against people who are fat.
More example sentences
- As for you studios, one tip: there's a fair bit of fattism, ageism, gratuitous violence, sexism and sheer bland awfulness on that nominee list too.
- While sexism, ageism and racism have all become social no-nos, fattism remains a perfectly acceptable prejudice.
- I hate that you have the ear of 10 percent of the nation when you make your horrible statements showing your fatism… encouraging others in insulting and disrespecting fat people.
- More example sentences
- I wonder what the BBC's PC Thought Police would make of such ‘fattist’ language?
- Although he's been accused of being ‘fattist’, for once the president has a point.
- Well, that's how I misread it, and I thought it explained quite well why this German gal is losing weight to marry her charming fatist man.