- A hairstyle with wispy feather-like points: my mother tried to give me a feather cutMore example sentences
- The snake-hipped Rod Stewart singing Maggie May inspired my first feather cut.
- If we are honest, we all made a few style errors in decades past, what with the Bananarama feather cuts and the root perms.
- Feather cuts, glitter boob tubes, blue eye shadow, crimplene flares and highly flammable nylon shirts with collars the size of a jumbo jet do not fill the prospective Seventies clubber with confidence.
verb[with object] (feather-cut) Back to top
- Cut (hair) into wispy feather-like points: [as adjective]: black feather-cut hairMore example sentences
- In contrast to her vampy outfit, Michelle kept her hair and make-up relatively simple, opting for simple hues and giving her blonde feather-cut locks plenty of volume.
- A sharp-suited young man from Liverpool, he sports the mop-topped, feather-cut hairstyle of a Sixties mod.
- This was an era in which pop stars were a vision to behold: dressed in spangled, glittering costumes and teetering atop platform boots, hair carefully feather-cut and back-combed.